Top 5 Reasons to buy a Log Home
Top 5 Reasons to buy a Log Home!
Looking to move to the country? A log home might just be the right move for you! We’ve compiled our top five reasons to own a log home in today’s market!
- Off Grid Living – Owning a log home is like living in your own private oasis. You’re surrounded by mother nature indoors and outdoors, it’s the perfect way to connect with nature and your roots! Many folks living in log homes love the peace and quiet that their property brings. If you’re looking to connect with your roots, log home living might be the way to go!
- Environmental Conscious – One of our favorite things about log home living is the decreased carbon footprint. Log homes are known for reducing energy bills and other man-made resources!
- Longevity – It’s no secret that log homes have a long life span. Well crafted homes are easier to maintain and therefore they tend to live much longer. Traditional homes hide many imperfections. As soon as an issue arises, your log home will tell you. It’s much easier to identify problematic issues on your log home!
- Unique Appearance – We’re biased. If given the choice, we would choose to live in a log home any day! The subtle beauty of the natural wood, neutral tones, and connection to nature gives log homes a unique appearance that other homes cannot compare to. Most log homes have beautiful open-concept layouts that allow you to take in all that your home has to offer. Landscaping your log home can pose its challenges, but that’s apart of the fun! We’ve written an article on how to increase the exterior beauty of our log home here!
- Acreage – While each property is different, more often than not, log homes are located on a couple of acres or more! Having a log home on acreage adds to the overall lifestyle that a log home brings. Our fifth point connects closely with point number one, off grid living. As COVID-19 continues to stay, our need for space increases. That’s why we love helping clients find log homes on a few acres or more.
While the above are not all the reasons to buy a log home this Spring, they are some of our favorites! With Spring here, the housing market is even hotter! If you’re interested in buying or selling a log home, give us a call – 269 352-1381
Information provided by United Country Real Estate